RAIL – EVERYTHING ON RAIL
INNOVATIVE TRANSPORT SOLUTIONS FOR RAIL TRANSPORT
JCL STANDS FOR INTEGRATED AND SUSTAINABLE SOLUTIONS THAT MAKE SYSTEM OR PROJECT-RELATED TRANSPORT ASSIGNMENTS BY RAIL POSSIBLE THROUGH INNOVATIVE LOGISTICS SYSTEMS (SPECIAL GOODS WAGONS) WITH CUSTOMISED SPECIFICATIONS (LONGER, LIGHTER, HIGHER) AND MULTIMODAL/MULTIFUNCTIONAL EQUIPMENT.
We work with experienced railway companies and thus create integrated and specific transport solutions that are characterised by our know-how and our qualified specialist staff.
For our rail-bound national and international transport solutions and the associated individual logistics solutions, we offer:
- tailor-made customer solutions
- covered wagons (private, railway-own wagons, e.g. Himrrs 80 EUP)
- container-carrying (private and railway-own wagons, e.g. 45’ pallet-wide containers,
large-area containers and 6 axle wagons 90’–2×45’ containers)
- cross-trade management
- special and project rail transport (private or railway-own flat wagons e.g. Laads, R wagon, Laaprs)
- consolidation – depending on requirementsUse of the full service portfolio at all JCL companies.
With our transport solutions in the rail transport sector, we offer a full-service logistics system that implements global transport processes in a modern, efficient and ecological manner – we bear the responsibility for your product along the entire supply chain. On request, we offer our customers both ecologically optimised transport variations (green power, active reduction in CO2 exhaust gases) as well as the measurement of greenhouse gas emissions and energy consumption of transport services.