ROAD – ON A SOLID BASE
INTERMODAL TRANSPORT SOLUTIONS FOR TRANSPORT ASSIGNMENTS WITH MOTORISED VEHICLES
JCL STANDS FOR EFFICIENT, CONVENTIONAL TRANSPORT ASSIGNMENTS ON THE ROAD AND INNOVATIVE INTERMODAL SOLUTIONS.
STATE-OF-THE-ART VEHICLES ARE USED FOR ALL TRANSPORT ASSIGNMENTS BY TRUCK. THROUGH PRECISE KNOWLEDGE OF THE SECTOR AND ITS BOUNDARY CONDITIONS, WE OFFER INDIVIDUAL TRANSPORT SOLUTIONS THAT ARE CHARACTERISED BY HIGH EFFICIENCY AND CONSERVATION OF RESOURCES.
Our transport solutions in the area of Road offer:
- both a pool of own swap body, road trains for fixed collective goods lines
- our own fleet as well as a fixed third-party fleet, depending on requirements
Our service portfolio in the area of truck overland transport incorporates the core competences:
- full and partial load transport (FTL, LTL)
- container transport
- project consignments, parcel and piece good consignments
- collective transport, transport with fixed delivery dates, and express transport as well as branch delivery
With all transports assignments by truck, vehicles of the latest generation are used that are characterised by low consumption and low emissions (EURO 6). Our products and product solutions are subjected to a comprehensive, tested and certified quality programme.
RAIL – EVERTHING ON RAIL
INNOVATIVE TRANSPORT SOLUTIONS FOR RAIL TRANSPORT
JCL STANDS FOR INTEGRATED AND SUSTAINABLE SOLUTIONS THAT MAKE SYSTEM OR PROJECT-RELATED TRANSPORT ASSIGNMENTS BY RAIL POSSIBLE THROUGH INNOVATIVE LOGISTICS SYSTEMS (SPECIAL GOODS WAGONS) WITH CUSTOMISED SPECIFICATIONS (LONGER, LIGHTER, HIGHER) AND MULTIMODAL/MULTIFUNCTIONAL EQUIPMENT.
We work with experienced railway companies and thus create integrated and specific transport solutions that are characterised by our know-how and our qualified specialist staff.
For our rail-bound national and international transport solutions and the associated individual logistics solutions, we offer:
- tailor-made customer solutions
- covered wagons (private, railway-own wagons, e.g. Himrrs 80 EUP)
- container-carrying (private and railway-own wagons, e.g. 45’ pallet-wide containers, large-area containers and 6 axle wagons 90’–2×45’ Containers)
- cross-trade management
- special and project rail transport (private or railway-own flat wagons e.g. Laads, R wagon, Laaprs)
- consolidation – depending on requirementsUse of the full service portfolio at all JCL companies.
With our transport solutions in the rail transport sector, we offer a full-service logistics system that implements global transport processes in a modern, efficient and ecological manner – we bear the responsibility for your product along the entire supply chain. On request, we offer our customers both ecologically optimised transport variations (green power, active reduction in CO2 exhaust gases) as well as the measurement of greenhouse gas emissions and energy consumption of transport services.